Group classes are also available and offer an over-view of the material.
We have two children’s books we use with children
Reviews from parents, teachers and veterinarians:
- Your BE SAFE book is a real hit in our class. The children love the color photos and the text just flows so naturally.
- Thank you for sharing this safety book. My children enjoy reading it at the vet’s office.
- “BE SAFE WITH RUDY AND HIS FRIENDS” makes it so easy to talk to children about the way they should behave around dogs.
- My kids loved the pictures.
- “Rudy’s Friends” is just a wonderful educational tool for our children.
- My 7 year old thought writing book reports was so much fun with these books.
- My 80 year old mother enjoyed the books for Mother’s Day. She loves dogs and the print was large enough for her to see.
- Our 3 year old grandson knows all of the dog’s names and likes to answer the questions.
- Your stories are extremely creative and lots of fun for everyone
- We liked the questions in the books.
The number of private training sessions will vary with individual families. We have a few options to meet individual family needs.
- $125 per visit
- $695 for 7 in-home visits
- Lecture with a demo dog for 1-2 hours (depends on questions) is a flat $35 per family
- There is no charge for safety talks scheduled for children